Student and Parent Sign In
PowerSchool ID Creation
Step 1: Enter your current sign in information
PowerSchool Scheduled Maintenance
An upgrade to the Bismarck PowerSchool environment will occur between 8:00 am CST, Thursday, December 26th and 5:00 pm CST, Friday, December 27th. The upgrade will take approximately 3 hours. PowerSchool will be unavailable during the upgrade.
Parents and guardians can create one account to view all their student's information. This account will remain the same from year to year to access academic progress, attendance, and meal account information in PowerSchool.
If you don't have an account, below are the instructions to create one:
1. Go to https://bismarck.ps.state.nd.us.
2. Click the "Create Account" button.
3. Enter your information at the top.
4. Link your students to the account by entering: student name, ID, and password in the bottom section. Contact the school secretary if you don't know a student's access ID and password.
5. Once the account has been created, you can use the username and password you created to sign in on the web or the PowerSchool parent App.
Questions? View the video at http://youtu.be/Yk9UBBJ4BP8. Or view the instructions at https://bismarck.ps.state.nd.us/public/PS7-ParentPortal-SSO.pdf.
Sometimes kids face bullies online, just like they do on the playground. These resources are designed to help your school provide cyberbullying and online relationships guidance to parents in whatever format works for you: in person, through mailings, or on your website. Use them to empower your parent community with the knowledge and tools they need to guide their kids toward making safe and smart choices in their digital lives.
- 5 Things You Need to Know About Cyberbullying
- When Texting Turns to Torment
- Facebook for Parents
- What's the Scoop on Facebook's Timeline?
- Social Networking Tips