Student and Parent Sign In
PowerSchool Parent/Student Access
PowerSchool access for students and parents will be enabled as follows:
- BHS/WMS: August 16th
- CHS/HMS: August 17th (end of day)
- LHS/SMS: To Be Determined
- SCHS: August 14th
- Elementary: August 23rd
Parent Single Sign-On
Parents and guardians can create their own PowerSchool username/password and view all children's information from one account. This account will remain the same from year to year to access their children's academic progress, attendance, and meal account information in PowerSchool. All parents will need to create a new login by entering an email address and choosing your own password.
Here's how to create a new account:
1. Go to https://bismarck.ps.state.nd.us.
2. Click the "Create Account" button.
3. Enter your information at the top.
4. Link your students to the account by entering: student name, ID, and password in the bottom section. The Access ID and Password are the same ones you used before! If you don't remember them, call or email your school secretary.
5. Once the account has been created you can sign in to the parent portal using the username and password created and see all of your students!
Questions? View the video at http://youtu.be/Yk9UBBJ4BP8. Or view the instructions at https://bismarck.ps.state.nd.us/public/PS7-ParentPortal-SSO.pdf.
Sometimes kids face bullies online, just like they do on the playground. These resources are designed to help your school provide cyberbullying and online relationships guidance to parents in whatever format works for you: in person, through mailings, or on your website. Use them to empower your parent community with the knowledge and tools they need to guide their kids toward making safe and smart choices in their digital lives.
- 5 Things You Need to Know About Cyberbullying
- When Texting Turns to Torment
- Facebook for Parents
- What's the Scoop on Facebook's Timeline?
- Social Networking Tips