Student and Parent Sign In
PowerSchool ID Creation
Step 1: Enter your current sign in information
PowerSchool Scheduled MaintenanceAn upgrade to the Bismarck PowerSchool environment will occur at 8:00 pm on Friday, March 20th. PowerSchool will be unavailable for all users during this time.
PowerSchool EmailsPowerSchool emails, such as password reset requests, are currently not being sent out. We are currently investigating the issue.
PowerSchool Parent/Student AccessPowerSchool parent/student will be disabled July 22nd - August 11th for all students and parents.
PowerSchool Parent/Student Access EnabledPowerSchool parent/student has been enabled for all students for the 19-20 school year.
PowerSchool Parent/Student AccessPowerSchool access for students and parents will be enabled as follows:
- BHS/WMS: August 16th
- CHS/HMS: August 17th (end of day)
- LHS/SMS: To Be Determined
- SCHS: August 14th
- Elementary: August 23rd
PowerSchool Parent/Student Summer AccessPowerSchool parent/student access has been disabled for all students until next school year. Username and password reset emails will not be sent until access has been enabled.
PowerSchool Parent/Student Access DisabledPowerSchool parent/student access will be disabled for all students on Friday, July 27th until next school year.
Parent/Guardian AccountsParents and guardians can create one account to view all their student's information. This account will remain the same from year to year to access academic progress, attendance, and meal account information in PowerSchool. If you don't have an account, below are the instructions to create one:
- Go to https://bismarck.ps.state.nd.us.
- Click the "Create Account" button.
- Enter your information at the top.
- Link your students to the account by entering: student name, ID, and password in the bottom section. Contact the school secretary if you don't know a student's access ID and password.
- Once the account has been created, you can use the username and password you created to sign in on the web or the PowerSchool parent App.
CyberbullyingSometimes kids face bullies online, just like they do on the playground. These resources are designed to help your school provide cyberbullying and online relationships guidance to parents in whatever format works for you: in person, through mailings, or on your website. Use them to empower your parent community with the knowledge and tools they need to guide their kids toward making safe and smart choices in their digital lives.
- 5 Things You Need to Know About Cyberbullying
- When Texting Turns to Torment
- Facebook for Parents
- What's the Scoop on Facebook's Timeline?
- Social Networking Tips